Friday, January 16, 2015

About Myself

Hello everyone, my name is Justin Geedey. I am currently second semester standing at The Pennsylvania State University in State College, PA. Prior to coming to the State College area, I was born and raised in a small town called Selinsgrove, PA, which is approximately an hour east of State College. Growing up as a child, I was always very close with my brother and father. I constantly found myself always tagging along, usually to the local hardware store or auto shop. As long as I can remember, I was always working on some kind of project, may it be helping my father build the house deck or pulling engines apart and swapping heads on my brothers car. So, when deciding on what I want to go to college for I sat down and tried to recollect what I loved to do as I grew up. The biggest words that got stuck in my head were building and design. At that point I knew I wanted to study engineering. I applied to Penn State not only for their outstanding engineering program, but also because my mother went to Penn State when she was younger and now currently my brother attends the university as well. After a single semester, I can tell I won't have a problem being here four short years.

If anyone would like to get to know me better on a personal level, just know that I'm a car nerd that loves to golf as well. In high school I was two time runner up in districts and a two time regional qualifier. However, I'm outgoing and willing to try just about anything, so say hi sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment