Monday, March 30, 2015

Reflection of EDSGN Seminar

During my time in EDSGN seminar, I learned for one, I don't want be a mechanical engineer, and two, 3D printers are pretty much amazing. In all seriousness, if you actually take seminar seriously, and learn to go out of your way to see new and interesting things, it will help you and your future. I learned that I didn't want to be in the field I was currently in. Also, in our class specifically, we got to learn the simple ins and outs of 3D printers and test them. Personally, I probably would have never gone to innovation park until years down the road when I had to, but I'm glad we went this semester because now we know what is there and what other resources we can use if needed. This seminar was defiantly worth it compared to one where you absolutely don't do a damn thing. Thanks Professor David Saint John.

No comments:

Post a Comment